Performance: Value Picks
Rs.10 lacs invested in Prudent Equity recommendations has become Rs.1.37 crores in 6 years. This is a compounded annual return of 54.66% for six years.
|Month/Year||Company||Buy Price||Current/Sell Price||Returns||Holding Period|
|February 2018||xxxx||₹ 148.55||₹ xxx||Call Open||6 months|
|February 2017||xxxx xxxxx||₹ 204||₹ xxx||Call Open||1 year 6 months|
|December 2016||xxxx xxxxx||₹ 258||₹ 320||Call Open||3 months|
|August 2016||xxxx xxxxx||₹ 837||₹ 1100||Call Open||7 months|
|April 2016||xxxx xxxxx||₹ 80.60||₹ 145||Call Open||1 year|
|November 2015||xxxx xxxxx||₹ 67.20||₹ 125.35||Call Open||1 year 4 months|
|July 2015||Prima Plastics||₹ 58.10||₹ 252||Call Open||1 year|
|June 2015||xxx xxxxxxx||₹ 80.50||₹ 104.40||Call Open||1 year 1 month|
|April 2015||Nitin Spinners||₹ 35.20||₹ 90||155.68%||1 year 10 months|
|February 2015||xxxx xxxxx||₹ 61.35||₹ 66||Call Open||1 year 5 months|
|February 2015||Premco Global||₹ 190.40||₹ 592||210.92%||5 months|
|February 2015||Intrasoft Technologies||₹ 142||₹ 204||43.66%||17 days|
|January 2015||Cantabil Retail India||₹ 45.35||₹ 58.50||28.99%||4 months|
|January 2015||CHD Developers||₹ 11||₹ 21||90.90%||4 months|
|January 2015||xxxxx xxxxx||₹ 364||₹ 800||Call Open||1 year 6 months|
|January 2015||xxxx xxxxx||₹ 254.45||₹ 390||Call Open||1 year 6 months|
|December 2014||xxx xxxxx||₹ 12||₹ 21||Call Open||1 year 7 months|
- "Members of PE community are so fortunate to be showered with your continuously successful advice. You are endowed with razor-sharp intelligence, high clarity of thinking and strong ability to express convincingly and in minimum words. You have an uncanny ability to mine precious gems of the market. Excellence is rarely found and more rarely valued.
Sharad Padmawar, Mumbai
- "For me, all recommendations that come from Prudent Equity are a compulsory buy. This is also my gateway to financial independence. "
- "Siddharth has been the best advisor and wise person I have met in so many years. He is very prompt in responding queries but his main strength is giving invaluable advices. His calls has been excellent and after years I see someone trustworthy and can be completely dependable on stock market, wherein there are so many advisor who falter your trust. All the best to prudent equity and the subscribers.
Client chose to be anonymous, Pune
- "Good recommendations. All the research reports of recommendations are very useful.
Abdul Kareem , Tamil Nadu
- "What I like about this service, besides market beating returns, is the ease with which the queries are answered. Try mailing a query and you'll get instant reply. The best part is just pick up the phone and talk and you can have a conversation with one of the finest minds in the investment world. Thank you for the dollops of money made for me."
Naman Kapoor, London
- "In the stock market, if someone is ahead of times, it is Prudentequity. When we, the members have already got returns of 60-70%, that is the time the rest of the world starts to notice that stock. Siddharth, you have an uncanny ability to spot winners. It's just amazing."
Mayank Sinha, Mumbai
- "I run a hedge fund and joined Prudent Equity more out of curiosity than anything else. What I discovered has left me amazed. A 99% strike rate is unheard of. But here I am, witnessing it and now actively participating in nearly all the recommendations. Hat's off to you Siddharth and the team of Prudent Equity."
Client Chose to be anonymous, Mumbai
- "Prudent Equity and Siddharth Oberoi are Indian stock market's best kept secret. Become wealthy while you can. "
Prakash Rohatgi, Pune
- "The way information is reaching to members is commendable. I am confident we shall have a long & memorable journey.
- "Prudent Equity for me has been a great addition to my portfolio. It has given me almost everything I had asked for from a Research advisory firm
1. Strong and unbiased research
2. Clear and crisp reports (fed up of reading voluminous reports)
3. Management Interaction reports
4. Regular followup on the recommended stock ideas
5. Picking of stocks at abysmally low levels
6. Recently introduced open sell price concept
7. Quarterly result updates
8. Last but not the least, an amazing opportunity to interact with the person who picks the stocks and get a share of his brains.
Siddharth has become much more than just a Research Analyst/Advisor for us. Anybody who associates with him and Prudent Equity will have an amazingly prosperous decade ahead.
Sreeselva Veene, Bangalore
Investors, Listen to Einstein: Stop Repeating These Mistakes
Buffett Waits on Fat Pitch as Cash Hoard Tops $50 Billion
Warren Buffett: How to Avoid Going Broke
Don't worry, be canny about selling shares
Why Buffett Avoids Diversification
Q&A with Abhishek Dalmia
Berkshire Hathaway Profits Soar By 41% and Break Previous Records
Why Buffett is always betting big on bank stocks
25 Best Warren Buffett Quotes
Follow Buffet's Discipline & Beat The Market
The Upside of a Slow and Steady Stock Market
5 Gambling Truths That Apply to Investing
Market Timing Is For The Birds
We Can't Redefine Risk, It's The Price Silly
Revisiting Berkshire Hathaway’s Valuation
How to invest in great companies like Warren Buffett
Berkshire Beyond Buffett: Notes
Warren Buffett’s Advice on How You Can Find a Wonderful Business
Your Company’s Purpose Is Not Its Vision, Mission, or Values
Tired of chasing winning investments? Go for a loser
Charlie Munger Speech
The One Stock Warren Buffett Is Most Likely to Sell in 2015
How to Combine Value and Momentum Investing Strategies
THE POWER OF SHARE REPURCHASES
Howard Marks | The Most Important Thing - "Origins and Inspirations"
The 8 Books Warren Buffett Tells Millionaires To Read
Seth Klarman on Absolute Returns, Risk, and Timing